Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Shout Out from Crissie & Dennis 7-11-09


July 11 we had the pleasure of photo boothing for Crissie and Dennis' wedding at the Museum of Science in Miami. I received this amazing email from Crissie and I had to post it - along with this great photo strip of Crissie and Dennis!


"We just got back from our Honeymoon, which was amazing! I just wanted to say that you guys went above and beyond your services to us! The photo strips are hysterical. I love all the funny hats and props. I wanted to thank you for all that you did for us at the wedding. I will whole heartedly recommend your services to everyone I know. Again your Customer Service was phenominal!Thanks so much for everything"

- Crissie & Dennis Acosta (Dominguez)


Thanks Crissie and Dennis!! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment